Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Presents!

So this year my christmas was a lot more complicated than it has been in the past. I had to buy and receive more than ever. It was a lot of stress in the preparation, but it was all good times in the end.

For Rachel I got this awesome turntable:

It was not as easy to find as I hoped for. It was quite an ordeal, in fact, but totally worth it because she loves it! I also gave her some Vinyl records to begin her collection including: Lady Gaga, Jason Mraz, and Jack Johnson.

I also got her the Planet Earth dvd, a Gargoyles & Medieval Monsters coloring book, some Play-Doh, some Ed Hardy temporary tatoos, this picture of James Dean)

and then there was a lip piercing jewelry (I'm not sure what you really call those and a mug from BadAss Coffee that says "I Love My Badass Attitude!".

It was a lot of fun trying to find things that she would like and then seeing her open them.

For other people, I had to get a Bruise Wheel:

for Alyssa, as well as a sweater with a scarf.

For my sister Heather I got a cookbook that she wanted. I also got a gift card for my parents, and a dvd of 500 Days of Summer for Trent.

Then there were the awesome presents I received:

Rachel got me a Blue Ray player, which is the best gift I have ever recieved. I feel kind of guilty about it, in fact. She also got me the BlueRay dvds of Up and Star Trek.

I also got the book Annie Liebovitz: At Work

which I have been badly wanting for about 2 years, but avoiding buying because it's an expensive book. She also got me a great thermal, that I am wearing right now, and a totally metal t-shirt that I plan on wearing often. I also got a bottle of Justin Timberlake's signature cologne. I smell pretty good right now, I can't deny.


It's hard to remember all this amazing stuff I got. There is so much of it. Rachel's brother Matthew got me Toxicity, by System of a Down.

My parents got me some frying pans and a spatula. Heather and Lance got me a Toaster. Trent gave me The Dark Knight on BlueRay. Derek gave me Batman Returns on dvd. (Hmm, I just realized I got two Batman movies this year. I need to think about that coincidence.) I also got some Skull Candy headphones, and lots of candy, and stuff. A couple of Barnes and Noble gift cards. (I love gift cards).

I'm surely forgetting a whole bunch of things right now. I do thank all you great gifters out there who showered me in wonderful gifts. I didn't get a single thing that I don't love. And all gifts aside, this really was the best christmas ever, but that is a different, and much longer story. I'll get to that later.

So I hope you all had a merry christmas too, and on now we go to the New Year. Yay for that.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's quite the list. I got my wife a 22Quart stock pot, and some Rolos and caramellos. I got Up on DVD and a jack johnson cd.

    looks like merriment all around.

    ReplyDelete

Say something.