Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Wedding Daze Part 3: The Group Photos

Now it was time to try and round up all the right people so that we could have our pictures taken together. I know how easy that sounds. But then, I also know how difficult it actually is. Fortunately our photographer, Somer Ahonen, has done this a million times. It went a lot smoother than it could have, for sure. And it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be to keep on smiling, although I'm not the best model.

I'm definitely glad we captured everyone in their fancy clothes. Everyone looked great. My woman looked very tasty.























3 comments:

  1. Tender! Are you going to write about the honeymoon too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! They turned out great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will write about the honeymoon. I have to get to that though. Miles to go before we get there. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Say something.