Wednesday, March 4, 2009

S.A.D.

This must be, by far, the most ugliest day of the entire year. Perhaps the entire decade. Never before have I opened my curtains to reveal such a vile nastiness. What is going on here?I woke up to the terrible sound of violent winds roaring all around. I did not want to get up at all. The fact that my back is completely in pain did not help either of course.

I need to get outside. I have become unproductive and dull lately. I don't seem to have anything to talk about. I'm just typing this now hoping it will somehow pass as a blog entry until I can come up with something better.

It's time for spring to come. I insist that this smoggy whiteness must leave my field of vision. I am having visions already of dropping the bobsled. My thoughts are reckless. I keep dreaming about opening up my swimming pool. But the dreams always turn ugly at the end. Last night I dreamed of pulling the cover off and there were dead bodies floating under it.

That's disgusting, I know. But it's the way my mind is rolling right now. Nevertheless. Good times are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.