Monday, February 1, 2010

Random Photo Stuff

I'm starting to get a little bit back into the mindset of doing some photography. I always fall away from it during the busy holidays. But here is a few random things I have done lately, just goofing around.


Rachel found a site that will turn your photos into sixties looking photos. I decided to play around in photoshop and do one myself.


Also, I finally got some decent pictures of my cats. It's pretty hard to get them to sit still for it, and the flash pisses them off something fierce, but I got them.
Leonard

Loki






One day I was laying around at night watching Lost and the power went out on me. I looked outside and there was weird light all around, reflected off the clouds, so I went out to try some night photography. The street lights usually make night photography look weird and gross. So this was a rare opportunity, although it didn't last very long.

My building with lights


My building without lights






And finally, a pretty, pink picture of Reggie trying real hard to kill a small bug.

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE this post! Lenard and Loki are amazing, and very beautiful cats. I especially love the one of Loki, thats my boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty scary that they are sitting that still!! Are you sure you didn't put something in there food!!??:)

    ReplyDelete

Say something.