Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I Had a Billion-Trillion Dollars...

It's always hard for me to figure out how to spend my fantasy money. But first I would definitely quit my job so that I could spend more time reading, and being with friends and family, and take my wife on lots of awesome dates. Then I would take my woman on a Mediterranean Cruise:



Then I would probably buy a decent house:



Or two:



Maybe a condo in Moab:



Then I would probably buy a lot of film for my film cameras:



And then I would spend the rest of my life figuring out what to do with the remaining cash. That would take a lot of study and meditation in places that look like this:









2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a billion-trillion dollars soon so you can do all that!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawwweeeet! Lets make this happen! Stat!

    ReplyDelete

Say something.