Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Official White House Photo Stream

Oddly enough, there is an official White House photo stream on Flickr. My mind can't quite get around it because I'm used to the daily goings on of the government being some sort of classified secret most of the time, unless of course there is a giant sign hanging in the air that says, "Mission Accomplished." I realize that anything that comes from the White House must first pass through several commitees of fixers who must determine that it projects the correct image for the day. Nonetheless, I see this thing as something not only entertaining, but also positive in the progress of government. Therefore I just wanted to post this link here, because I love looking at these photos from the Official White House photographer and think we can all be amused by it together in this happy land of milk and honey.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.